Now comes the easy part!
- Grasp the inside arm with one hand.
- Push the cable against the outside arm until you can press the cable into the capture area.
- Optional: Stand back and ask “whoa…where’s the cut tie-wrap?”
Here’s where it gets impossible for tie-wraps…
- Separate the cable you want to remove from the others in the bundle.
- Grasp the outside arm with one hand.
- Push the cable against the inside arm until there’s enough room between the arms to pull it out.
- Do NOT throw wasted tie-wraps in the garbage…since there are none.
CAUTION: If you pull the cable out too quickly from the capture area, the inside arm might snap back and hit your fingertips.